is there a mod to change the size of the avatar gif out put

Welcome to DavoOnline.com!
Let us know what you are about or check out some of our partners!
Tapdroid
Tribal
Tribal

is there a mod to change the size of the avatar gif out put

Unread post by Tapdroid »

is there a mod to change the size of the avatar .gif out put?

FYI, site search not working.

Download Canimate.
an add-on for Spore Creature Creator that allows you to export custom animations for your next game or project. at http://TapDroid.com (Note: intended for Creature Creator Free Edition. Weird things to happen with paid full version.
Tapdroid
Tribal
Tribal

Re: is there a mod to change the size of the avatar gif out put

Would be kinda cool to be able to resize the gif output.
And not have half the avatar missing from the frame when flipping or performing an act.
The camera does not follow the creature during movement.
Is there a function for a more detailed animated avatar gif?
Download Canimate.
an add-on for Spore Creature Creator that allows you to export custom animations for your next game or project. at http://TapDroid.com (Note: intended for Creature Creator Free Edition. Weird things to happen with paid full version.
Tapdroid
Tribal
Tribal

This is so sad. I find this 9 years later, and EA is dumping it. If I had a de-obfuscated CSA_Main.package for the Creature Creator, would I be able to add controls?
Download Canimate.
Tapdroid
Tribal
Tribal

Anybody know what this looked like prior to obfuscation???

CHAN R foot foot ”% t$ INFO ¸ q POS ¸ 2 ROT d ¸ È ¸ ð ¸ ¸ @ ¸ h ¸  ¸ s Ž €? €? €? ? €? €? €? €? €? €? ˆ¥9 €? €? €? ? €? €? €? €? €? €? Ù~v g\½/à4¾DPh= €? š1½{Û=‰Lv½ç|? €? ñðp> €? €? €? €? €? €? " ™%D ùü½WtϾèà> €? Š¤Æ¾m©b>£»Å½`´c? €? âá!? €? €? €? €? €? €? & ¤©e ê<¾%5î¾”­> €? œëž9’s>Œìî½ð%b? €? xxø> €? €? €? €? €? €? + ¤h 8¾èHñ¾Úë-> €? Á­¿B—ƒ>‹E›½{MM? €? ---? €? €? €? €? €? €? / <[L ùü½WtϾèà> €? Š¤Æ¾m©b>£»Å½`´c? €? ñð? €? €? €? €? €? €? 4 ¬M €? €? €? --M? €? €? €? €? €? €? 8 OÚ}m €? €? €? ? €? €? €? €? €? €? S PÚ}m €? €? €? ? €? €? €? €? €? €? W QÚ}m g\½/à4¾DPh= €? š1½{Û=‰Lv½ç|? €? ñðp> €? €? €? €? €? €? Z RÚ}m ùü½WtϾèà> €? Š¤Æ¾m©b>£»Å½`´c? €? âá!? €? €? €? €? €? €? ^ SÚ}m ê<¾%5î¾”­> €? œëž9’s>Œìî½ð%b? €? xxø> €? €? €? €? €? €? c TÚ}m 8¾èHñ¾Úë-> €? Á­¿B—ƒ>‹E›½{MM? €? ---? €? €? €? €? €? €? g UÚ}m ùü½WtϾèà> €? Š¤Æ¾m©b>£»Å½`´c? €? ñð? €? €? €? €? €? €? l VÚ}m €? €? €? --M? €? €? €? €? €? €? p €Ù€m €? €? €? ? €? €? €? €? €? €? ‹ Ù€m €? €? €? ? €? €? €? €? €? €? ˜ •‹Àm €? €? €? ? €? €? €? €? €? €?
Download Canimate.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Please tell me you're joking with that question ._.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Tapdroid
Tribal
Tribal

rob55rod wrote:...

*rob55rod*
Always the first to answer a question... with a question...
Download Canimate.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Tapdroid wrote:
rob55rod wrote:...

*rob55rod*
Always the first to answer a question... with a question...
._.

What file is that.

If that's CSA_Main.package , then I myself don't know offhand, but I CAN inform you that it's easy as pie to find out - just use SporeMaster. And that I'm not actually sure that's the correct package for camera settings. And that once you do unpack it (or whatever package it turns out to be), the camera position settings would be either in XML somewhere (probably the "editor_cameras~" folder) or in the code (which is in the EXE and DLLs, not the packages). And that I sincerely hope the fact that you're looking at demo files doesn't indicate that you're running the demo. And that if you want this for the full game, looking at the demo's version of the files is pretty much guaranteed to ensure something goes wrong relating to the demo's files being incompatible with the full game.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

Tapdroid wrote:Anybody know what this looked like prior to obfuscation???

CHAN R foot foot ”% t$ INFO ¸ q POS ¸ 2 ROT d ¸ È ¸ ð ¸ ¸ @ ¸ h ¸  ¸ s Ž €? €? €? ? €? €? €? €? €? €? ˆ¥9 €? €? €? ? €? €? €? €? €? €? Ù~v g\½/à4¾DPh= €? š1½{Û=‰Lv½ç|? €? ñðp> €? €? €? €? €? €? " ™%D ùü½WtϾèà> €? Š¤Æ¾m©b>£»Å½`´c? €? âá!? €? €? €? €? €? €? & ¤©e ê<¾%5î¾”­> €? œëž9’s>Œìî½ð%b? €? xxø> €? €? €? €? €? €? + ¤h 8¾èHñ¾Úë-> €? Á­¿B—ƒ>‹E›½{MM? €? ---? €? €? €? €? €? €? / <[L ùü½WtϾèà> €? Š¤Æ¾m©b>£»Å½`´c? €? ñð? €? €? €? €? €? €? 4 ¬M €? €? €? --M? €? €? €? €? €? €? 8 OÚ}m €? €? €? ? €? €? €? €? €? €? S PÚ}m €? €? €? ? €? €? €? €? €? €? W QÚ}m g\½/à4¾DPh= €? š1½{Û=‰Lv½ç|? €? ñðp> €? €? €? €? €? €? Z RÚ}m ùü½WtϾèà> €? Š¤Æ¾m©b>£»Å½`´c? €? âá!? €? €? €? €? €? €? ^ SÚ}m ê<¾%5î¾”­> €? œëž9’s>Œìî½ð%b? €? xxø> €? €? €? €? €? €? c TÚ}m 8¾èHñ¾Úë-> €? Á­¿B—ƒ>‹E›½{MM? €? ---? €? €? €? €? €? €? g UÚ}m ùü½WtϾèà> €? Š¤Æ¾m©b>£»Å½`´c? €? ñð? €? €? €? €? €? €? l VÚ}m €? €? €? --M? €? €? €? €? €? €? p €Ù€m €? €? €? ? €? €? €? €? €? €? ‹ Ù€m €? €? €? ? €? €? €? €? €? €? ˜ •‹Àm €? €? €? ? €? €? €? €? €? €?
I think that's an animation file, which is not text; therefore, it isn't obfuscated, it's just structured that way. You need a hex editor like XIV32 to see and edit it, not a conventional text editor.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
Tapdroid
Tribal
Tribal

Not readable in HEX.
its a piece of the walk animation in Spore I want to edit, or replace, but there are only a couple readable words, ie. Chan, foot right, left Rot, mouth, ect.
Anyone have an idea how to either edit or replace it with an animation that Spore will read?
Download Canimate.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Tapdroid wrote:Anyone have an idea how to either edit
Not currently possible, unless you are able to manipulate it using a Hex editor. But good luck doing that.
Tapdroid wrote:or replace it with an animation that Spore will read?
Just copy the other animation which Spore will read into a mod, with the same name and in the same folder as the one you want to replace.

Tapdroid
Tribal
Tribal

Just copy the other animation which Spore will read into a mod, with the same name and in the same folder as the one you want to replace.
Yeh... Tryin to figure out which format Spore will read and display...
Download Canimate.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Tapdroid wrote:Yeh... Tryin to figure out which format Spore will read and display...
There are multiple versions of the format used in .animation files? .-.
If that's so, Galactic Adventures should read all the files in its own packages (and those of the Core Game and Creepy and Cute)... ._.

Tapdroid
Tribal
Tribal

rob55rod wrote:
Tapdroid wrote:Yeh... Tryin to figure out which format Spore will read and display...
If that's so, Galactic Adventures should read all the files in its own packages (and those of the Core Game and Creepy and Cute)... ._.
yes, however, the goal is to edit the animations or replace with home made animations, not just swap them.
Download Canimate.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Tapdroid wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
yes, however, the goal is to edit the animations or replace with home made animations, not just swap them.
Okay, my bad. I guess when you said
Tapdroid wrote:replace it with an animation that Spore will read
I assumed you meant an existing one which Spore will read. Anywaves, good luck modifying or creating an animation. You'll be the first, bar the devs.

Tapdroid
Tribal
Tribal

Download Canimate.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Tapdroid wrote:Image
Uh...what is that? .-.

Tapdroid
Tribal
Tribal

[/quote]Uh...what is that? .-.[/quote]

I reversed engineered a vector program and used it to flip, and give your banner a bit of bevel and prying eyes over looking the goings on.
Download Canimate.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “DavoOnline.com & Company”