Search found 3018 matches

Go to advanced search

by rob55rod
Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:07 pm
Forum: Mod Request
Topic: New Sporemaster Model Type?
Replies: 60
Views: 12899
Gender: Male

Re: New Sporemaster Model Type?

http://tf2.gamebanana.com/skins/136366
If you play TF2, support the cause and download the official SporeModder promotional Frying Pan skin!
by rob55rod
Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:11 pm
Forum: Mod Help
Topic: DI parts don't have models
Replies: 25
Views: 4497
Gender: Male

Re: DI parts don't have models

There are small scratches, but not very noticeable. There are very perfectly round scratches on it, presumably from the computer reading it. That's a tad worrisome. You might want to look into that. Also, I'm going to assume that you meant 'near-perfect', seeing as that a truly perfect circle is......
by rob55rod
Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:49 pm
Forum: Mod Help
Topic: DI parts don't have models
Replies: 25
Views: 4497
Gender: Male

Re: DI parts don't have models

Miniflip wrote:The game(creature creator trial)installed fine with no errors.

._. wat

Is the disk scratched or anything?
by rob55rod
Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:40 pm
Forum: Mod Help
Topic: DI parts don't have models
Replies: 25
Views: 4497
Gender: Male

Re: DI parts don't have models

Peenut2k7 wrote:This may be because you're running on Windows 8.1.

The game installs on Windows 8.1 for me. I can;t play Cell, Civ, or Space stages AT ALL, and I can play Creature & Tribe for a maximum of 10 minutes before a crash, but the game atleast installed.
by rob55rod
Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:27 pm
Forum: Mod Help
Topic: DI parts don't have models
Replies: 25
Views: 4497
Gender: Male

Re: DI parts don't have models

Miniflip wrote:I'm not installing to my D: drive, though...

That's probably your problem. Try again, but make sure it's installing to somewhere on your C: drive.
by rob55rod
Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:18 pm
Forum: Mod Help
Topic: DI parts don't have models
Replies: 25
Views: 4497
Gender: Male

Re: DI parts don't have models

Alright, thanks for the help. My dad will be angry however, so I think I might just stay with the steam version for now. Edit: Galactic adventures on amazon is LITERALLY dirt cheap at $9.90. like lolwat I have a copy of disc spore+GA, but the installation doesn't work(for core spore). EDIT 2: Take ...
by rob55rod
Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:44 am
Forum: Mod Request
Topic: Green Toxic Crystals/Beta Weapons
Replies: 5
Views: 1357
Gender: Male

Re: Green Toxic Crystals/Beta Weapons

Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:
rod55rob wrote:EMD's modding tool will probably feature some way to edit effects...

I said I would try, that doesn't, mean I will be able to do it xD
With the SporeModder's texture patcher this can be done, yes.

That's why I said it would "probably" feature some functionality for this.
by rob55rod
Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:10 pm
Forum: Mod Request
Topic: Green Toxic Crystals/Beta Weapons
Replies: 5
Views: 1357
Gender: Male

Re: Green Toxic Crystals/Beta Weapons

This would be amazing, especially since EMD's modding tool will probably feature some way to edit effects...
by rob55rod
Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:58 am
Forum: Mod Help
Topic: DI parts don't have models
Replies: 25
Views: 4497
Gender: Male

Re: DI parts don't have models

Me and 90% of the pirated users, I think. Well, if you need help, you know, finding Spore with a black patch on the eye, send me a PM. ._________________. What are the odds. It seems I'm the 10% minority AND misinformed. Lawlfail. (I'm not a pirated user, but I once attempted to pirate the game aft...
by rob55rod
Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:43 pm
Forum: Mod Help
Topic: DI parts don't have models
Replies: 25
Views: 4497
Gender: Male

Re: DI parts don't have models

I have made sure that they were correctly placed into my C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\spore\DataEP1, but the parts and textures still appear. My only option is to pirate it, but from what I've heard, the pirated version sucks. While I could buy the disc version, it would still be e...
by rob55rod
Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:52 pm
Forum: Mod Request
Topic: New Sporemaster Model Type?
Replies: 60
Views: 12899
Gender: Male

Re: New Sporemaster Model Type?

Did you know that Spore Resurrection had GLaDOS parts? http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s618/Emd4600/SR_GLaDOS_head_zps985cdf0a.png http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s618/Emd4600/SR_GLaDOS_cables_zpsb0219c8f.png http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s618/Emd4600/SR_GLaDOS_body_zps4c2b6baa.png ht...
by rob55rod
Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:46 pm
Forum: Mod Help
Topic: DI parts don't have models
Replies: 25
Views: 4497
Gender: Male

Re: DI parts don't have models

TO CLARIFY, I DO HAVE THE STEAM VERSION. Uh, so the new parts added in don't have models, and the new textures for already existent parts do not appear. I do not blame Steam, because most mods work on it for me(Except Bitl's ultimate cell editor, dammit!). Any help? And don't just say "it's st...
by rob55rod
Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:40 am
Forum: Mod Request
Topic: New Sporemaster Model Type?
Replies: 60
Views: 12899
Gender: Male

Re: New Sporemaster Model Type?

Building parts still have some bugs (probably we'll have to search more about their UVs), but meanwhile another feature is here: - Added "in-game" model support to the RW4 Exporter , with normal map support too. This allows you, for example, to add new objects to adventures!: http://i.img...
by rob55rod
Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:44 pm
Forum: » Stage - Space
Topic: Fungus3's Weapons and Addons Pack
Replies: 11
Views: 4709
Gender: Male

Re: Fungus3's Weapon Pack

This looks interesting...if only I could play the Space Stage for more than 7 seconds at a time... Darn you Windows 8.1, you're even worse than 8.0! I second this, except it lasted for about 13 minutes. Wow, lucky. You can actually PLAY the GAME. I was talking about Space Stage with no mods install...
by rob55rod
Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:49 am
Forum: Modding
Topic: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)
Replies: 2985
Views: 986517
Gender: Male

Re: Dark Injection v9 How to get Darkspore parts into Spore.

Hbech wrote:OMG It works! Thank you, rob for your help. This was my first time dealing with mods and this helped my other mod, Camben's colored knurlies and hair to work as well! This is incredible the amount of stuff this mod comes with!

No problem. I'm just glad it works now.
by rob55rod
Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:21 pm
Forum: Mod Request
Topic: All Team Fortress 2 Cosmetics and Weapons in spore?
Replies: 15
Views: 3737
Gender: Male

Re: All Team Fortress 2 Cosmetics and Weapons in spore?

Cutiecreator2000 wrote::mrgreen: If someone can put the Pyro's gas mask in spore, I WOULD LOVE IT :mrgreen: I WANT SOMEONE TO MAKE THIS A MOD!!!!!!!1 :mrgreen:

Dark Injection...Tork's gas mask. it's almost identical.
by rob55rod
Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:19 pm
Forum: Modding
Topic: Dark Injection 9.r OPEN BETA (Darkspore everything in Spore)
Replies: 2985
Views: 986517
Gender: Male

Re: Dark Injection v9 How to get Darkspore parts into Spore.

I have been trying since yesterday to download the Arena Textures and the other 2 files from your download page. They start downloading, get pretty far then stop due to a "Failed Network Error" I was able to download the Dark Injection file itself but I can't download the others needed fo...
by rob55rod
Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:42 pm
Forum: Mod Request
Topic: All Team Fortress 2 Cosmetics and Weapons in spore?
Replies: 15
Views: 3737
Gender: Male

Re: All Team Fortress 2 Cosmetics and Weapons in spore?

Cutiecreator2000 wrote:I would love to see this in spore

TEAM SPORTRESS 2...that's also the name of a series of TF2 skins I'm making for no apparent reason...


...COINCIDENCE!?!
by rob55rod
Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:31 pm
Forum: Editor Mods
Topic: Dark Injection - Darkspore Parts in Spore
Replies: 361
Views: 122082
Gender: Male

Re: Dark Injection - Darkspore Parts in Spore

Davo, the parts don't have a model in my game. I have the DI installed with normal complexity, I have both arena textures and arena RDX9 installed. Did you patch the game to v5.1? Do you have galactic Adventures? Are you running Spore from Disk, Origin, or Steam? Where did you put each file (Arenas...
by rob55rod
Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:50 am
Forum: Mod Request
Topic: All Team Fortress 2 Cosmetics and Weapons in spore?
Replies: 15
Views: 3737
Gender: Male

Re: All Team Fortress 2 Cosmetics and Weapons in spore?

Camßεn wrote:Judging by how many miscs there are in tf2, it would probably take a year or two to import them all.

Agreed. I thought about this a while back, but it would take too much time or too many people to be plausible.

Go to advanced search