Search found 98 matches

Go to advanced search

by TheUltraCube6723
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:42 am
Forum: » Stage - Space
Topic: MOAR Tools Mod
Replies: 8
Views: 1676
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: MOAR Tools Mod

Just Memer wrote:
TheUltraCube6723 wrote:For some reason the tools don't "save", I often have to use the cheat again to get them back (not that I need them since my modded space stage tools are capable of many things)

Alright I'll look into it. Do you use Steam or ORIGIN?


Steam
by TheUltraCube6723
Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:25 am
Forum: Mod Discussion
Topic: New Client & Broken Mods
Replies: 93
Views: 14303
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: New Client & Broken Mods

With dark injections v8, all my parts are invisible! I followed your instructions and for some reason it didn't work, please help! On a different devise because I already said something about v9! Also your a great modder and you make fantastic mods! Keep up the good modding and work! Why are you us...
by TheUltraCube6723
Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:23 am
Forum: » Stage - Space
Topic: Broken mod
Replies: 5
Views: 514
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: Broken mod

Turns out the mod literally has no contents, no wonder it's not working. Likely a packing error.
by TheUltraCube6723
Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:47 am
Forum: Help
Topic: Ice Skating Glitch
Replies: 5
Views: 488
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: Ice Skating Glitch

Try reinstalling the game in this order: Spore, Spore Creepy and Cute, Spore Galactic Adventures, Patch 5.1 Also, BetterSpore is an ancient mod, and is far broken by now. (Even more so since the march patch, which broke many mods) Also, Strange and Beautiful has been known (or at least for me) to c...
by TheUltraCube6723
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:00 am
Forum: Help
Topic: Ice Skating Glitch
Replies: 5
Views: 488
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: Ice Skating Glitch

Try reinstalling the game in this order: Spore, Spore Creepy and Cute, Spore Galactic Adventures, Patch 5.1 Also, BetterSpore is an ancient mod, and is far broken by now. (Even more so since the march patch, which broke many mods) Also, Strange and Beautiful has been known (or at least for me) to ca...
by TheUltraCube6723
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:57 am
Forum: Mod Request
Topic: More detailed/bigger planet mods?
Replies: 1
Views: 284
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: More detailed/bigger planet mods?

I don't know anything about modding in spore. But i was wondering if its possible to add a new planet variation to the galaxy that's more detailed and bigger. The planets just get a little boring after a bit. if this isn't possible thats okay. :D Modding in general is not THAT hard. (.prop files ar...
by TheUltraCube6723
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:07 am
Forum: DI 9.r Bug Reports
Topic: Gameplay actions not clear
Replies: 3
Views: 562
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: Gameplay actions not clear

Can you give me a full, un-cropped pic of your entire Data/DataEP1 folder?
by TheUltraCube6723
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:37 am
Forum: » Stage - Space
Topic: Broken mod
Replies: 5
Views: 514
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: Broken mod

Do you want me to fix it?
by TheUltraCube6723
Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:58 am
Forum: » Stage - Space
Topic: Question How Do I Make My Own Mods?
Replies: 2
Views: 369
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: Question How Do I Make My Own Mods?

First of all, modding spore does not involve programming at all. It's just .XML, which is very easy to understand. For programs, I would highly recommend SporeModder, as it is highly intuitive and easy to use. However, for beginners I would recommend SporeMaster instead, as it is even more simple, a...
by TheUltraCube6723
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:16 pm
Forum: Part Mods
Topic: CamBen Color Pack (AKA Knurlies Mod)
Replies: 365
Views: 208716
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: CamBen Color Pack (AKA Knurlies Mod)

chicken man wrote:me either


You mean me neither?
by TheUltraCube6723
Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:59 am
Forum: Editor Mods
Topic: INFINITE COLORS: Enhanced Color Picker
Replies: 15
Views: 1973
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: INFINITE COLORS: Enhanced Color Picker

THEDARTUZ wrote:
CradilySlime wrote:this work on steam mine is not.

It Worked For Me And I Have Steam :)
Maybe You Should Stop Capitalising The Start Of Every Word.

In all seriousness, it's not correct grammar.
by TheUltraCube6723
Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:35 am
Forum: Mod Request
Topic: Tribal editor background for creature editor
Replies: 2
Views: 422
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: Tribal editor background for creature editor

ThatDemonDavid wrote:I just want the creature editor background to be replaced with the tribe editor background because the tribe editor is less boring than the vanilla creature editor.


This is actually really easy to do.
by TheUltraCube6723
Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:13 pm
Forum: Mod Request
Topic: Aquatic Stage
Replies: 5
Views: 689
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: Aquatic Stage

If only I knew how to mod spore :P Modding mostly invovles editing .prop.xml files. And in my eyes, .xml is a very easy format to learn. thEN HIT ME UP FAM S B ore B odder will do the trick. All shady 4chan memes aside, I heavily recommend SporeModder or SporeMaster, the former being more reliable ...
by TheUltraCube6723
Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:08 am
Forum: Help
Topic: I have questions about the Steam version
Replies: 5
Views: 732
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: I have questions about the Steam version

Actually mods don't work on Steam or Origin, I have no idea what UltraCube here is talking about. (They used to work on Origin, but then 1.7 happened so meh). That having been said, we've fairly recently learned how to update mods to work on both, so as time goes on, that will change. Well then tha...
by TheUltraCube6723
Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:00 am
Forum: Mod Request
Topic: Aquatic Stage
Replies: 5
Views: 689
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: Aquatic Stage

Hello! I was just wondering if someone could make an Aquatic Stage as a selection for Spore, I know there's a mod that already exists but I can't download it because the file was removed, and plus, even if I can download it, It'd probably be buggy and incomplete and stuff. I would really, really ap...
by TheUltraCube6723
Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:15 am
Forum: Help
Topic: Barren universe glitch
Replies: 7
Views: 853
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: Barren universe glitch

a) Installing 1.6 after GA works, installing 1.6 before GA does not b) Why did you say installing 1.6 after GA breaks stuff, then immediately instruct them to install 1.6 after GA? c) Never install 1.6 ...tbh I'm about ready to ask you to stop providing incorrect advice, as I just logged on to see ...
by TheUltraCube6723
Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:13 am
Forum: Mod Request
Topic: Aquatic Stage
Replies: 5
Views: 689
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: Aquatic Stage

Hello! I was just wondering if someone could make an Aquatic Stage as a selection for Spore, I know there's a mod that already exists but I can't download it because the file was removed, and plus, even if I can download it, It'd probably be buggy and incomplete and stuff. I would really, really ap...
by TheUltraCube6723
Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:07 am
Forum: Help
Topic: Barren universe glitch
Replies: 7
Views: 853
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: Barren universe glitch

Found a fix a while ago forgot to post it for people with the same problem. Uninstall everything spore related and reinstall it in this order: 1.) Install Spore 2.) Install Spore GA 3.) Run Spore GA and then close it 4.) Install Creepy and cute 5.) Install Patch 1.5.1 6.)Run Spore GA and then close...
by TheUltraCube6723
Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:17 am
Forum: Help
Topic: Barren universe glitch
Replies: 7
Views: 853
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: Barren universe glitch

I have a glitch in spore ga where whenever I play civilization stage it crashes and there is no flora at all on any planet making it seem very barren and makes herbivore playthroughs impossible. Found a fix a while ago forgot to post it for people with the same problem. Uninstall everything spore r...
by TheUltraCube6723
Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:57 am
Forum: Help
Topic: I have questions about the Steam version
Replies: 5
Views: 732
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: I have questions about the Steam version

First of all, hi! I've been playing Spore since its release, I practically grew up with the thing, and stopped after the EA Support for it in my country ended (they even closed up the PT-BR website...). But now I'm trying to go back to it, and I decided to join this forum! I have both Spore and GA ...

Go to advanced search